Fiance Visas

Fiancé Visas (K-1 Visas)
If you are engaged to a U.S. Citizen, then your fiancé must petition for a Fiancé Visa for you to come to the United States.

Non-citizens of the United States (green card holders, or those in the U.S. on other visas) may not petition for a fiancé to come to the U.S.

The procedure is not always as simple as it seems. Many of our clients come to us after trying to apply for Fiancé Visas by themselves. They have found themselves in a confusing, frightening and costly situation as a result.

A competent, experienced Immigration lawyer would have prevented most of these problems. Here is one example:
You and your fiancé must go through two separate sets of procedures. Sometimes after the fiancé petition has been approved in the United States, the fiancé in the foreign country is refused his or her Fiancé Visa. The case is then returned to USCIS for review.

We often receive such cases, and I have successfully persuaded USCIS to approve the petition one more time. This gives the fiancé another opportunity to be interviewed for the Fiancé Visa. We work hard to present the best possible case, so that couples can be reunited and begin living their dream in the United States.

Call now to schedule a consultation: 330-492-0010