Family Visas (Parent & Child Visas)

Parent Visa

You are eligible to apply for your parent to come to United States if you are a U.S. citizen and you are 21 years of age or older. You are required to show that you can support your parent and your family by filing an Affidavit of Support and other documents with the United States Citizen and Immigration Service (USCIS). If you have a Permanent Resident Visa (green card), Temporary Worker Visa, Permanent Worker Visa, or other Immigration Visa, you are not allowed to petition for a Parent Visa. You must be a U.S. citizen.
Your parent may be granted a lawful Permanent Resident Visa if your petition is approved. Your mother or father must first go through several steps, much like those required of any other applicant for a Permanent Resident Visa.

We can help you sort out those steps, and simplify the complicated procedures of U.S. Immigration law. You can look forward to the day when you and your parent are reunited!

Call today to schedule an appointment: 330-492-0010.

Child Visa

If you are a U.S. citizen, you may apply for your child to come and live permanently in the United States. If you are a lawful Permanent Resident (green card), you may only apply for your unmarried child.
In addition to these two general principles, U.S. Immigration law provides several options for Child Visas. Each of these options has special requirements and conditions. It is very easy to get lost in the maze of U.S. Immigration law and bureaucracy. That is why a competent, experienced Immigration lawyer is important.

Call today to schedule an appointment: 300-492-0010.